Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm Back!!

YAY! I am back from girls camp! I have to say I hate girls camp! This year was okay. We played some really awesome pranks! Haha! Yeah but thats another story! But I am so happy to be back! And I am not looking forward to next year.

4 comments:

Michaela said...

i understand... i never liked girls camp either. lame

Lexie & Sharrid said...

well it was fun way back when I went, and it's kind of what you make of it anyway, for instance if I didn't feel like going to a flag raising or skit night I just ditched and went down to the meadow or something,..I had tons of fun...

Kira said...

Nice attitude. But at the same time I have to say "true head". Unless you ditch all the lame activities, its lame..

Karena said...

You people are crazy! I loved girls camp. I wasn't particularly fond of some things, but I had a blast every year.