Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yayers!

Yay! I just finished "Twilight" like 5 minutes ago! Its taken me forever to start reading them. It took me like 4 or 5 days to finish it, I would have been done sooner but I had stuff I had to do. It was really good! Now I can finally talk to people about it. I cant wait to start the next book. I'll have to wait Connie is reading "New Moon" again right now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh aren't those books the best! I love them and I am glad that you are reading them!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

yeah now you will have read the book before seeing the movie, and I can't wait til you get to Eclipse! You are a fast reader, that's cool 4-5 days. I am slow! But, I have 2 kids...

Lisa said...

Yeah now we can have book club jk lol. But ya its way good now you know why i want to marry Edward lol. love ya

Kylene said...

Finally! Now we can talk about it. I'm reading the New Moon. It has been taking me a while because to much has been happening this summer! But once school starts, then the reading will kick in!