Thursday, September 18, 2008

Early Post

Okay so my mother forgot to wake me up when I was suppost to to get ready for school/seminary. She woke up at 4:30 but I decided I didn't need that much time so I told her to wake me up at 5. Well an hour later I wake up because it felt like I slept a little longer then 30 min. So I get up to look at the kitchen clock and it reads 5:30. Hmm. I go to my parents room told my mom that I thought I told her to wake me up at 5. She just didn't wake up or she did but forgot to wake me up I don't know what happened. So I would only have a 30 min. to get ready if I was going to go to seminary. Which couldn't happen especially since its picture day today. So its 6:10 now and I still have about an hour to do what I want because I'm basically ready. But I know this post couldve been much earlier then this if I would've known I wasn't going to seminary I couldve posted at 4:30 am.

7 comments:

Connie said...

Try not to look too ugly in your picture! Haha

Tibi said...

Haha okay thank you! It didnt turn out that bad. Haha its okay.

Kira said...

haha. good one Connie! Man, I can't believe Mom is STILL waking everybody up. We are so spoiled! I still wonder why our parents never introduced us to the handy old alarm clock....must be love

Karena said...

Well, I sure hope you look hot in those pictures if it was worth missing seminary over. I mean the Celestial Kingdom just won't be the same without one hot school picture of you! I hope you detect the the sarcasm..."'cause I'm layin' it on pretty thick!"

Austrie said...

my mom or dad always woke me up too. haha, now i finally have to use an alarm clock since i moved out and all. it's a bummer.

Jenn said...

Cute blog! I like your hair cut, can't wait to see the school pix. If you are needing me to wake you up when the twins wake up in the night, I can. One seems like they are always awake around 5:)

Lexie & Sharrid said...

ha ha yeah kira, mom must have REALLY loved you because you never got up! especially when you hibernated in the dungeon (the basement) ha ha...mom spoils the kids even more now! Every morning they have a hot breakfast, I'm serious and it's different every morning. No cold cereal before seminary...what the heck?!