Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Vacation!

These are some pictures from our vacation! I meant to put them in chronological order but I accidentally put them backwards. So yeah.....
A mountain!
cloudy fields!
Sorry about the trucks and poles I was trying to get the mountain it was snowing!
Umm, half of the same mountain.
The Y!
A snowy mountain!
Marc and Kira
Kay this is a pic in Mike and Donna's backyard if you look at the right angle you can see me and Landon sticking our heads out! haha
Me climbing up the stairs in their.
Me and Landon in their backyard again.
The stairs!
Half of the backyard! They seriously have the coolest backyard!
Cool enough to take pics!
Landon, Michaela, Kira, and Marc
Michaela, mom and me!
Lan and Kira
Michaela and mom
Kira and Donna
And we met Tiger Wood too! He wouldn't look at the camera!
Me being bored!
Me again.
Kira and Sophie, Mike and Donna's fat cat!
Me and mom at Magleby's Fresh!
Marc and Michaela
Me and Kira
Me and Landon on the way up to Utah!
Me bored on the 6 hour drive!

5 comments:

Connie said...

Looks like fun. Too bad I missed out!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

who the heck is apple orchard? anyway sweet post

Connie said...

sorry- that was me. new blog. haha

Tibi said...

connie..is that like a whole new like the only blog or like another blog?

Connie said...

it's just a craft blog- our family blog is the same.