Sunday, January 4, 2009

More Posts...Keep Scrolling Down!

Here are some pictures of hair, done by Lynae. She's my friend Kaylee's younger sister she is I think two years younger then I am. She does hair really good and here she did it just for fun. I told she will be doing my prom hair.


My hair from the front...Me and Mady

And from the back
Here is what it looked like the next morning after I took it out and SLEPT on it. Sorry I look so gross I didn't shower yet.
And from the back

8 comments:

Connie said...

Wow- that is really cute!

Michaela said...

yeah, it looked great. it even looked really pretty the next day.

Camie said...

Love it! I think it looks great both ways....shower or no shower.

Karena said...

I love it! So cute!

Lisa said...

its way cute... in your little besties pic im missing too... if im still a bestie

Austrie said...

who's that ugly girl next to you in the top two pics? haha jk

Mady said...

Thanks sister, but some people do say i LOOK LIKE YOU!

Austrie said...

Theres no possible way you look like me! lol, who they heck lies to you these days? Did you know they took gullable out of the dictionary? :D