These are some pictures of me at the beach that my mom took when we were in California a few weeks ago. But I decided to blog them now. One of my favorite places!
"Again we took to the beach for another day."
If you click on this one you can tell that some cold water was splashing up on me.My favorite one
I think I was jumping over a wave...haha
I wanted to crop this one but I didn't know how. I like it better a little zoomed in. Maybe you can see if you click on it.
Gavin and I just realized yesterday that none of our children have seen the beach! I think I'm going to talk to Gavin about making a trip to grandma and grandpa's place.
I'm Tibi :) I'm 15. I am a Junior at M.V.H.S! I love my family && friends! I enjoy playing the piano, sleeping, eating & being with my friends. I love the rain, Toy Story and Kung Fu Panda! (:
3 comments:
cute pictures tibi! :) i miss you. oh, and this is michaela... for some reason it is signed in as marc.
Gavin and I just realized yesterday that none of our children have seen the beach! I think I'm going to talk to Gavin about making a trip to grandma and grandpa's place.
I miss the beach!!!!!
Post a Comment