Wednesday, May 21, 2008

10 Random Things

I got tagged to post 10 random things about myself. So here it is.


1. I absolutly LOVE shopping! Its one of my favorite things to do. My favorite part of shopping is the shoes! I love shopping and trying on shoes!

2. I watch the show Ellen a lot after school. I think shes funny and I like to see all the people on her show. She also gives out awesome gifts. Today she gave a Wii to everyone with a Wii fitness and the complete season of sex in the city with both Indiana Jones movies and a Josh Groban cd, with like $400 sunglasses.

3. I hate going places by myself. I hate looking like an idiot by myself. Especally at school, because it looks like I dont have friends, I dont know why I think that but I do. I always have a friends walk me to class.

4. I want to be a cake person. Like bake cakes and decorate them like goodly, thats not a word I dont think but it is now.

5. Everyday when I wake up the first thing I do before I get out of bed, I sit up and straighten out my arm and it pops my elbow. Sometimes I have to do it more than once. I have elbow problems.

6. I havnt started the series Twilight yet. I'm going probably start in about a week or two when school gets out.

7. I probably, no I cant live without my Ipod, I use it all the time. Even when i'm sitting on the couch doing nothing. I'm just always listening to it.

8. I cant make lists about myself to save my life. I have been sitting here for about a half an hour.

9. I love scary movies. I'll laugh through most jumpy movies.

10. umm, something random....I love cheese!

13 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I hope you grow out of that friends walking you everywhere phase...LAME j/k but...seriously

Tibi said...

its not like I have to have them walk me, they just do it anyways.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

i know what you are saying, or what you mean, it's that age. Michaela was the same way, maybe still is...a lot of girls are, it's a girl thing I guess, but I was never like that, hence the fact that I was a boy when I was a kid...

Kira said...

dude, whatever. its not a girl thing. I like going places alone. And I HATE when some dumb girl feels obligated to come to the bathroom with me...I think I just hate public restrooms altogether...By the way, Twilight will change your life...just kidding...kinda

Tibi said...

yeah im going to start twilight soon. yeah I dont know I like going places by myself just not like walking somewhere when I know I could have a friend to talk to. I dont know.

Connie said...

Don't let them tell you it's dumb- yeah maybe to the bathroom, but I don't like being alone. i even take Jonah with me if I run to Target really quick.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

not that you are tibi, it just reminds me of OTHER girls I knew in school who were pretty dumb and I wasn't saying all girls are like that...I'm certainly not but that's why I confessed to being such a boy as a kid/tween...the girly girls in school were like that. I was basically a loner ha ha...a really cool loner...

Michaela said...

I'm not like that at all Lex. You don't know me as well as you used to. I probably used to be like that. But now I like going places alone. I need my alone time. And it almost bothers me when a girl does that.

Tibi said...

they dont come with me to the bathroom. well if we all have to go then yeah. well whats school without talking to your friends the whole time.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

ha ha yeah I know you're not like that anymore kayla. In school I wasn't a loner but kind of cause all my friends were spread out in different classes and I never had a group, which was cool for me. I had sparatic really good friends...that weren't nessesarily friends with each other if that makes sense.

Tibi said...

yeah i know what you mean. it used to be like that too but then the 2 groups kind of came together.

Mady said...

Hey is Guda your favorite cheese? lol

Camie said...

You Willard girls crack me up. I'm sure each of us has gone to the bathroom with a friend at one point in our life. However, I hope were all big enough to go in by ouselves. Either way... it's good to have friends (wether they walk us to the bathroom or not)