Saturday, May 31, 2008

OUCH!

ugh, kay so my legs have been killing me for the last few days! Like seriously I can barely walk! I've been waddeling like a penguin. Its all because of our graduation dance. We were all like jumping around and I woke up the next morning and I couldnt move. It hurts in the upper calf area and my ankles sort of. But I hope it goes away soon. I will post pictures of graduation soon the pictures are really cute I just need to get them all from my friend, same with the disneyland pictures. Ill post them all a.s.a.p

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Hey, this is mom. You must have danced up a storm to have sore legs. I guess we should have sent you to more dances. Hope you are okay to get to your classes for finals this week. Can't wait to see the pictures from Disneyland and graduation.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

you need more iron or something in your diet, try eating one of mom's dinners once in awhile ha ha!

Tibi said...

haha nice lexie. Yeah my legs are getting better. They dont hurt in less somebody squeezes them. (cough Parker cough) It hurt he was sitting there like sitting on me and like lifting my legs up it hurt. Anyways yeah I havnt had a good healthy meal since last monday. We have had nothing but junk food. This week the healthest thing was Inside Scoop BLT.

Camie said...

Shin splints! Yeah...those can be uncomfortable, but I'm sure you had a blast!

Kira said...

Maybe you could try eating- I dare you to....and I mean something healthy. Its a wonder those chicken legs can hold you up at all..looks like they could snap any day now...