Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sorry!

For those of you that saw the Jonas Brothers post. Sorry but its not true! My friends sister Austrie thought it would be so funny to get on my blog and post something like that. She told me she would all night because she knows I really hate them. But the post is gone..deleted. Dont worry I got her back though. Just check out her blog and you will know what I mean.

10 comments:

Tibi said...

what I dont get you? Yeah I remember furbies, haha why?

Austrie said...

haha tibi...you are just so funny...i was waiting for something totally funny on my blog. nice one. i liked how connie commented on yours before you saw it-i lauged my head off. so did mady :) how do you think i got your pswrd? lol

Tibi said...

yeah i'm changing my password like as soon as I figure out how too!

Mady said...

Hey Tibi we did it while you were here! That is why I kept leaving and laughing! lol I tried not to laugh to hard! Don't worry I wont let Aus do it again...it was just funny because we had been talking about it to your face that night! Scouts honor I will not do it again!

Austrie said...

i thought we called truths? you don't have to worry...unless i find something on my blog again. haha

Tibi said...

yeah we called truths after I got you back. Yeah whatever i'm still changing my password and your not even in scouts.

Austrie said...

haha o man...don't get your panties in a bundle...it was just funny.

Tibi said...

oh haha I wasnt mad! haha I was just sayin, haha that comment does sound like I was pissed! oh well I changed my password anyways cause too many people know it! and its panties in a wad!

Lisa said...

no panies in a bunch!

Tibi said...

no its panties in a wad! ask my i think i would know my mom says it everyday!