10 years ago
Friday, May 16, 2008
Ipod Troubles
so last night I decided to put a few songs on my Ipod before I went to bed. So i went to itunes, plugged in my Ipod, and this thing popped up that said would you like to restore your Ipod. I didnt know what it was so I clicked yes. It said do not disconnect. I didnt know what it was doing so I disconnected it. It was all fine. So I put on the three songs I wanted to. And I unplugged it and I thought to myself, oh I hope it didnt erase all my songs. So I turned on my Ipod and sure enough all my songs and playlists were all gone, except the three songs that were I had just put on. I was like crap, so today after school I tried to put them all on again but like things kept popping up and I didnt know what to do. I didnt know what I was doing. So I basically quit and know I have like no songs on my Ipod. So know I have to wait till someone will do it for me. So Im stuck with out an Ipod right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
if it ever asks you if you'd like to restore or "fix" your ipod or auto sync or anything just say no and continue on. OR call Michaela! Lucky for you, all the songs you had are probably still on the comp. or laptop. Call Michaela when you are ready to do it or have a smart ipod friend over...
haha i dont have any smart ipod people, but yeah ill do it sometime when i have the time. Im to lazy right now to do it.
That sucks. I heard about people doing that with their ipods and I was scared at first to hook up to other comps, but lex told me just to click no on everything, like she said above. Bummer, though! Maybe you could reload it tomorrow...
yeah i reloaded it all tonight, mady knew an easy way to do it so she helped me. It should all be on there now.
Post a Comment